For the first time visitors, Bangkok Trip may seem like a dream destination. Infact, for me also it was a dream. As we all check for a budget travel trips, here is our coplete 6 days travel itinerary/guide for your Bangkok vacation. Day 1 to Day 6 itinerary on where to eat, what to visit, and what to eat. So here it is, Enjoy your Bangkok Stay.
6 Days Bangkok Itinerary for Budget Travellers
Day 1: Arrival and Riverside Serenity
- Enjoy a delightful breakfast at your hotel to kick-start your Bangkok adventure.
- Complete the check-in process and freshen up before heading out.
- Explore the awe-inspiring Grand Palace and the iconic Wat Phra Kaew, home to the revered Emerald Buddha.
- Savor a scrumptious lunch at Tha Tien Cafe, known for its authentic Thai flavors.
- Immerse yourself in the cultural richness of Wat Pho, home to the magnificent Reclining Buddha statue.
- Take a leisurely stroll through the vibrant Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat) and soak in the bustling atmosphere.
- Unwind and enjoy panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River at Sala Rattanakosin’s rooftop bar.
- Indulge in a delectable dinner at Supanniga Eating Room, known for its traditional Thai dishes with a modern twist.
- Embark on an enchanting evening at Asiatique The Riverfront, a riverside open-air mall offering shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Day 2: Cultural Immersement in Old Bangkok
- Embark on a fascinating longtail boat ride along Bangkok’s historic canals (klongs), exploring the city’s hidden gems.
- Delve into Thai art and culture with a visit to the Jim Thompson House, a unique museum showcasing traditional Thai architecture and artifacts.
- Relish a flavorsome lunch at Baan Phadthai, renowned for its mouthwatering pad thai and local delicacies.
- Dine in the enchanting garden atmosphere of Cabbages & Condoms, where Thai cuisine meets artistic decor.
- Experience the lively energy of Khao San Road, a bustling hub of nightlife, street food, and vibrant markets.
Day 3: Nature and Relaxation
- Discover serenity in the heart of the city at Lumphini Park, where you can enjoy morning yoga sessions, leisurely walks, and green surroundings.
- Recharge with a satisfying lunch at Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar, offering breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- Indulge in a rejuvenating spa and massage experience at Health Land Spa & Massage.
- Delight in a delightful dinner at Taling Pling, known for its diverse menu of Thai comfort food.
- Immerse yourself in Thai culture with a traditional dance performance at Aksra Theatre.
Day 4: Day Trip to Ayutthaya
- Embark on a journey to the ancient city of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its historical ruins and temples.
- Enjoy a flavorful lunch at Baan Kung Kang De Original, offering authentic Thai cuisine in a serene setting.
- Explore the vibrant Ayutthaya Floating Market, where you can immerse yourself in local culture and flavors.
- Return to Bangkok, taking in the picturesque views along the way.
- Experience the famous Thip Samai Pad Thai, renowned for serving delicious and authentic pad thai dishes.
- Enjoy a leisurely evening walk along the Chao Phraya River, taking in the city’s illuminated landmarks.
Day 5: Modern Bangkok and Shopping
- Dive into the vibrant atmosphere of Chatuchak Weekend Market, a treasure trove of unique finds, local handicrafts, and street food.
- Treat yourself to a flavorful lunch at Or Tor Kor Market, where fresh and colorful produce takes center stage.
- Discover the innovative Terminal 21 shopping mall, featuring a global market theme across its multiple levels.
- Savor a delectable dinner at Côte Gourmet Bangkok, known for its French-inspired cuisine and charming ambiance.
- Elevate your evening at a rooftop bar like Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar, offering breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
Day 6: Farewell and Artistic Flair
- Immerse yourself in Bangkok’s vibrant art scene with a visit to the Bangkok Art and Culture Center, showcasing contemporary Thai art and exhibitions.
- Indulge in a flavorful lunch at Somtum Der, a renowned restaurant offering authentic Isaan cuisine.
- Conclude your Bangkok adventure with a final dinner at Sirocco, the world’s highest al fresco restaurant, offering unparalleled city views.
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at Saxophone Pub and Restaurant, a popular spot for a lively evening.
- For a stylish and comfortable stay within your budget, consider Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square or Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan.
Note: Please ensure to make reservations in advance for attractions, activities, and dining. Keep track of your expenses to stay within your $1000 budget. Have a memorable and enriching trip to Bangkok with this 6 Days Bangkok Itinerary!